Defining your vision, and telling your story with style: from every linen texture to beautiful bloom, let’s dream up the details that make your daydreams a reality.
Every celebration is different, and every couple gives us a new love story to be inspired by. Whether it’s gorgeous florals hung from gilded hoops, or classic details like candlelight sparkling through mercury glass: every approach brings a new chance to flex our creative design muscles. We’ll bring imagination and our detail-oriented, keen eye for design to your (well-decorated) table.
The design services couple is …
- looking for a partner who can set their wedding apart from all the others they’ve been to—making it a cohesive and a personalized reflection of their story.
- ready with their details like venue and vendors, but needs someone to bring the “look” together.
- dedicated to a unique celebration of their love story, while creating a hospitable and memorable event for their guests to enjoy.
The Design services package is dedicated to the look and feel of your wedding day. It can be combined with our Planning services for a comprehensive approach to wedding planning. But if you’re a detail guru and just need help with the creative touch, Design is the service for you.
- Development of your Design
- We’ll create your inspiration board and color palette along with your floor plan for your ceremony and reception
- You’ll receive a comprehensive design plan including sketches and samples of design elements
- Leadership of your Creative Team of Vendors
- We’ll provide creative direction for your ceremony and reception, ensuring that your team of vendors including stationery, cake, florals, lighting, furnishings and room decor flawlessly executes your creative vision
- Production, Logistical Planning and Installation
- We’ll create a detailed production schedule for your vendors, and on the day of your wedding we’ll be on site from the very beginning of load-in to facilitate the installation of every design element.
Wrennwood Design were the best! As mother of the bride, Amberly was a constant source of support and creativity. She broke down the whole process into very manageable steps, making the planning lots of fun. She has access to so many Atlanta vendors, she was never at a loss forresources. Every vendor I met with LOVES working with Amberly. The day of the wedding turned out to be stress-free for my daughter and me. They were there every step of the way, coordinating all vendors and putting their finishing touches to the reception room. It was perfection! Wish I had another daughter to plan a wedding
Wrennwood Design was the best planner ever! After hiring another planner, we quickly figured out that we made a huge mistake and couldn’t continue working with them. Amberly stepped in and got us back on track. Sometime you get what you pay for, but we got so much more than we could imagine with Wrennwood.
My Fiance found Wrennwood and worked very closely with Amberly. Everytime she would get off the phone after a planning session, she would rave about how awesome she was. I am so thankful that she was there with us throughout the planning process and was able to keep us sane! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding memorable.
I had Amberly and her team design and coordinate my wedding. I gave her a vision of classic/romantic and she hit it perfectly on the head. There is not one thing I would have changed. She not only dealt with all the vendors, she made sure I did not have to deal with any issues the day of my wedding. I have received more compliments on how simply gorgeous and perfect my wedding was. I never thought someone could meet my expectations for my wedding but Amberly exceeded them. I cannot explain how perfect the decorations were and the flowers! I have never seen so many pretty flowers. Planning weddings is stressful enough but Amberly dealt with me the whole way and made every decision a little easier to make. She becomes one of your great friends and you know you can trust everything she does. She will not steer you wrong or over charge you! Do yourself a favor and immediately book Amberly! You will be glad you did. She is one vendor you can always put your trust into.
- Clients typically spend between 10-20% of their total wedding budget on planning and design.
- Please inquire as soon as possible to check if your wedding date is available.