Hand Off Your Spreadsheets and Stick to Celebrating
Some call it “day-of” or “month-of” coordination, we call it Event Management. Your wedding day is not the time for you (or your family) to be worrying about programs, spreadsheets, or which groomsman forget his boutonniere. Leave that stuff to us, and spend your day giggling with your girls, hugging your loved ones, and taking those serene steps down the aisle to your groom. We’ll ensure each of your vendors has what they need and any questions that arise get answered—and no, that’s not just on the “day of.” We’re here to support you throughout the entire planning process.
The event management services couple is …
- looking for a person who can lead the charge on their wedding day and support them through the planning process.
- ready with all their details, like venue, vendors and set-up, but needs a trusted perspective to ensure nothing’s been missed, and everything goes according to plan.
- dedicated to being in the moment throughout their wedding day.
The Event Management services package is our base-level service dedicated to the organization and execution of your wedding day. It can be combined with our planning services or design services for a comprehensive approach to wedding planning. But if you just need help making sure your wedding day goes according to plan, event management is just for you.
- Support from your Event Manager throughout Planning
- Need a contract reviewed? Glad to help! Got questions about logistics and scheduling? We’ll answer those too — and help you fix anything that needs tweaking.
- Access to our Online Planning Portal
- Organize all of your planning details — contracts, timelines, etc. — on Aisleplanner, the project management system we use to plan all Wrennwood weddings.
- Day-Of Event Management
- Your event manager will provide on-site management on event day to ensure the flawless execution of your plan and vision.
- We will also create your production timeline and master itinerary for you, your wedding party and your family.
- The week of your wedding you’ll have a consultation with your event manager to hand off the details and begin celebrating!