We love to step in and partner with couples to take the guesswork and stress out of budgeting, timelines, contracts and everything in between. Sometimes we think our love language might be Excel spreadsheets: hand over the clipboard, and let us take this off your plate.
The planning services couple is …
- looking for a partner who knows all the right questions to ask of vendors and venues, and has the breadth of experience to know what to expect.
- ready to get the nitty-gritty off their plate so they can focus on preparing for marriage.
- focused on ensuring their family and friends have a fantastic time—but dedicated to staying on budget and schedule to plan an event to remember.
The planning services package is dedicated to the logistics and organization of your wedding day. It can be combined with our design services for a comprehensive approach to wedding planning. Are you a creative visionary and just need help with the details? This was tailor-made for you.
- Venue Selection, Vendor Procurement and Contract Negotiation
- Site visit selection and setup — we’ve got connections with every venue in the area, we’ll even help you narrow the choices to the venues we feel would be a good fit for your day.
- Vendor selection — we’ll help connect you with your photographer, caterer, entertainment, hotel accommodations and transportation, as well as arranging for necessary permits and security where needed.
- Realistic Budget Consultation and Financial Management
- Budget creation — taking into consideration your guest count and overall budget we’ll give you a realistic analysis of what you can expect to spend in each category.
- Budget management — we’ll keep tabs on your budget as you make your selections so you know where you can save and splurge according to what’s most important to you.
- Streamlined Planning Meetings
- Scheduling — We’ll book two days of planning meetings to confirm and finalize decisions that can only be made in person — think cake tasting and hair and makeup trials!
- Finalize all the details in one weekend (usually) so you can focus on your home and work life.
I had Amberly and her team design and coordinate my wedding. I gave her a vision of classic/romantic and she hit it perfectly on the head. There is not one thing I would have changed. She not only dealt with all the vendors, she made sure I did not have to deal with any issues the day of my wedding. I have received more compliments on how simply gorgeous and perfect my wedding was. I never thought someone could meet my expectations for my wedding but Amberly exceeded them. I cannot explain how perfect the decorations were and the flowers! I have never seen so many pretty flowers. Planning weddings is stressful enough but Amberly dealt with me the whole way and made every decision a little easier to make. She becomes one of your great friends and you know you can trust everything she does. She will not steer you wrong or over charge you! Do yourself a favor and immediately book Amberly! You will be glad you did. She is one vendor you can always put your trust into.
Wrennwood Design were the best! As mother of the bride, Amberly was a constant source of support and creativity. She broke down the whole process into very manageable steps, making the planning lots of fun. She has access to so many Atlanta vendors, she was never at a loss forresources. Every vendor I met with LOVES working with Amberly. The day of the wedding turned out to be stress-free for my daughter and me. They were there every step of the way, coordinating all vendors and putting their finishing touches to the reception room. It was perfection! Wish I had another daughter to plan a wedding
My Fiance found Wrennwood and worked very closely with Amberly. Everytime she would get off the phone after a planning session, she would rave about how awesome she was. I am so thankful that she was there with us throughout the planning process and was able to keep us sane! Thank you so much for everything you did to make our wedding memorable.
Wrennwood Design was the best planner ever! After hiring another planner, we quickly figured out that we made a huge mistake and couldn’t continue working with them. Amberly stepped in and got us back on track. Sometime you get what you pay for, but we got so much more than we could imagine with Wrennwood.
- Investment: Our clients typically spend between 10-20% of their total wedding budget on planning and design.
- We take on a limited number of events per year to allow us the time to dedicate to each client.
- Our calendar typically tills up 12 months out.