Defining your vision, and telling your story with style: from every linen texture to beautiful bloom, let’s dream up the details that make your daydreams a reality.
Every celebration is different, and every couple gives us a new love story to be inspired by. Whether it’s gorgeous florals hung from gilded hoops, or classic details like candlelight sparkling through mercury glass: every approach brings a new chance to flex our creative design muscles. We’ll bring imagination and our detail-oriented, keen eye for design to your (well-decorated) table.
Our comprehensive design is for the couple that is …
- looking for a partner who can set their wedding apart from all the others they’ve been to—making it a cohesive and a personalized reflection of their story.
- ready with their details like venue and vendors, but needs someone to bring the “look” together.
- dedicated to a unique celebration of their love story, while creating a hospitable and memorable event for their guests to enjoy.
- Development of your Design
- We’ll create your inspiration board and color palette along with your floor plan for your ceremony and reception
- You’ll receive a comprehensive design plan including sketches and samples of design elements
- Leadership of your Creative Team of Vendors
- We’ll provide creative direction for your ceremony and reception, ensuring that your team of vendors including stationery, cake, florals, lighting, furnishings and room decor flawlessly executes your creative vision
- Production, Logistical Planning and Installation
- We’ll create a detailed production schedule for your vendors, and on the day of your wedding we’ll be on site from the very beginning of load-in to facilitate the installation of every design element.
- Our Event Design is a part of our signature full planning and design service and cannot be booked as an individual service.
- Investment: Event Design varies depending on scope of work, but our minimum investment begins at $25,000.
- Clients typically spend a minimum of 20% of their total wedding budget on planning and design.